The ABA's student division has a great article here about managing the use and abuse of the ubiquitous Crack-Berry.
Among the tips:
Determine a reasonable interval for checking messages.
Discuss expectations with colleagues and clients.
Unplug periodically—give it a rest.
Those are some good tips.
So why do we feel the need to respond 24/7?
RW
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Question (I'm an admitted JD/LLB, currently at UDM for my undergrad):
Do all of the JD/LLBs take their required courses together? Or are students mixed in with other UDM and UW students?
I'm used to ridiculously small class sizes (most of my classes have been around 20 students; the largest has been 45), and I'm trying to find a law school where I won't get lost in the crowd...but at the same time, I'm rather ambitious and I've been accepted to some higher ranked (LARGE) schools.
How would you describe your experience in this?
Thanks!
Post a Comment