Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Introducing: A tip a day!

After a long break, it is time to dust off this old blog....

In order to be of assistance to the incoming JD-LLB class, I thought it might be helpful to post some of the "I wish I would have known that last year..." tips.

So, check back here, as every day from now until Labor Day, I will do my best to post a tip or two each day as you get ready to embark on (and actually begin) this 3 year journey toward two law degrees.

TIP A DAY TIP #1:
  • If you are in the market for a new cell phone or cell plan, consider getting a plan that includes metro Detroit AND Windsor in your local calling area, it will save you a lot of money and increase your ability to talk to your classmates who reside on the other side of the Detroit River. I know for sure that Telus has this feature.

TIP A DAY TIP #2:

  • Participate in all the social orientation events you can, it is a great way to get to know your classmates, and the other 1st years at both schools! You never know who may be a fellow associate or partner with you some day, or better yet the presiding Judge!
Check back tomorrow! And enjoy the preparation and the last few weeks of summer!

No comments: